TAIROS Fertigbad GmbH
- Your specialist for prefabricated bathrooms
TAIROS Fertigbad GmbH
The TAIROS Fertigbad GmbH is your specialist for prefabricated bathrooms. We plan, design and produce custom-made and high quality prefabricated bathrooms for major projects. Our prefabricated bathrooms are installed in hotels, dormitories, clinics or senior residences.
Advantages of TAIROS prefabricated bathrooms
- The special lightweight construction of the TAIROS prefabricated baths offers the advantage of its low dead weight (approx. 245 kg /sqm) while maintaining maximum stability of the entire system
- In times of lack of space and high prices per square metre in the big cities, more and more is being built up, and that's where the potential of lightweight construction lies
- Small wall constructions (approx. 40 mm) reduce the losses of square metre in the usable areas and even the smallest niches can be used optimally
- The low construction height (about 50 mm) of the floor element can be integrated into any floor structure
- Guaranteed quality through industrial production and constant quality control of the individual trades
- High work safety on the construction site, as equipment works are carried out at the factory. This results in a considerable reduction of the risk of accidents on the construction site
- Sanitary, ventilation, drinking water, sewage and electrical installations comply with the recognized rules of technology (DIN and EN standards)
- Requirements for sustainable construction are fulfilled
- The system design allows the flexible realization of various floor plans and bathroom variants. Complicated room designs and small series can be implemented
- Before each series production takes place the production of a sample bath
- The connection to the house installation takes place according to specifications of the consultants
- All from one hand; Complete planning and coordination of all trades involved in the bathroom (8-10 units). The TAIROS Fertigbad GmbH is the sole contact for a technically demanding unit in construction
- Simplified tendering and billing procedures
- Better schedule coordination due to less planning effort
- Relief of the construction manager
- The delivery of the finished bathrooms is always just-in-time. This saves working time and storage capacity on the construction site and ensures consistent working
- The low weight of the bath promotes simple construction site logistics and flexibility during installation and assembly. The introduction of the prefabricated bathrooms can be carried out with a normal construction site crane either with the shell construction step from above or via introduction openings in the facade
- Within the building, the prefabricated bathrooms can be moved at any time during the construction phase with a pallet truck
- Due to the low weight of the prefabricated bathrooms, the building can be planned statically optimized. This leads to cost savings and creative freedom in building planning
- Less weight means saving energy during production and logistics in building construction
- Shortening of construction times for architects and builders from two to three months
- Short downtimes, especially during modernization and refurbishment
We look after your project from the consulting
The design principle of TAIROS prefabricated bathrooms is based on a special lightweight steel construction. The low weight of our prefabricated bathrooms allows us a high degree of flexibility on the construction site. At the same time, the carcass construction fulfills all requirements for rigidity and statics.
Learn more about our system ....
Opening of the University Hospital UKSH in Kiel
On Campus Kiel on the 16th of August 2019 the ceremonial opening of the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein will take place. For the central building at...
Comes a finished bathroom flown
Five finished bathrooms, each already with shelves on the wall and toilet brush in the corner, roll up on a semitrailer with a Polish license plate...